Class Action Lawsuits

Parents Against CPS Corruption is organizing class action lawsuits in various Northern California counties. We have attorneys signed on to represent the groups.

A more detailed blog will be posted soon. Call 415-815-9415 or email to find out more.

4 thoughts on “Class Action Lawsuits

Add yours

  1. I need help. I was Slandered by my ex who than plead guilty and told our cps worker the truth and stood up in court telling the truth. Everyone that called on me lied for his benefit. Now cps knows the truth and went on assuming they know me. I have everything. Even the backs a for the of him and my dad’s wife planning it all. When nathan wouldn’t prosacute anymore cps and community mental health built a case of lies,slander, and just plain wrong. Everyone will back me in this town. Because My father was saying it was true was the ice breaker. But my father was also conned and will tell you that now. But, a lady behind the counter at community mental health felt terrible so when I picked up my records she says I might get fired but here is what you need to fix the case. Thank god for good people. I know my babies want to be home. Please help. My phone number is 231-313-4301. Thank you. There is so much more I have all of it!!


  2. Hi Stephanie,

    Well, as first hand witnesses to the corruption of excited to say..myself and my daughters have a court hearing tomorrow April 24. Recommendation of dcfs grant me Full Legal Physical custody. What dcfs employees have done to my small family , since Oct 2014, is nothing short of heartbreaking and wrong. you..had so much proof and people willing to speak up on my behalf. They actually notarized letters and attending court hearings..but they were never called on to speak..and their letters were never achknoweldged in court..although submitted. At this point..even considering that its almost a given..that i will finally given custody back, even at this point..the only advice..i can give anyone being victimized by this to LET THEM CLOSE THE CASE on you. Im not crazy..but…unless you got a million dollar lawyer who guarantees u win your case…unless that…LET THEM close the case on you…(as early as u can actually) cuz what ur gonna do next.. Is..IMMEDIATELY file a case in Superior take the steps to get your babies back. Childrens court is a JOKE. Its corrupted from top to bottom. FACTS and testimonies mean nothing. In a Superior court….you are INNOCENT until proven guilty. Facts, witnesses, and documens and reviewed and TRUELY taken into consideration. This is how i got my kids back. I didnt know it tgen..or i would have cut tye time in half..instead of figgting to keep the Corrupt case open.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: